Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(19-12-2010 10:19 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]@ pekinoua: Although it's known for quite some time, if I hadn't accidentally seen it a few days ago, I'd probably kill you. Big Grin
Use the spoiler tags for any new info.

Oops right :S
ION, pokemon.com didn't updated as I expected:/ I hope that it will update its BW info soon...
ps: I'm still alive!Big Grin
(20-12-2010 10:36 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-12-2010 10:19 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]@ pekinoua: Although it's known for quite some time, if I hadn't accidentally seen it a few days ago, I'd probably kill you. Big Grin
Use the spoiler tags for any new info.

ps: I'm still alive!Big Grin

NO WAI D:

[Image: death-motivational-poster_thumb.jpg]
and thus the meaning of life as we know it goes ptffffffffffh
According to a Bulbagarden user, the North American release date of BW may be April 17, 2011. If that's true, it doesn't match with what we had seen on the Italian GameStop site some time ago about the European release date being March 25, 2011, unless of course the games are released in Europe earlier, which I don't consider really probable.

Nintendo has yet to announce a release date, Spring 2011 is all we know for sure.
I grow more angry...
(23-12-2010 09:36 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]According to a Bulbagarden user, the North American release date of BW may be April 17, 2011. If that's true, it doesn't match with what we had seen on the Italian GameStop site some time ago about the European release date being March 25, 2011, unless of course the games are released in Europe earlier, which I don't consider really probable.

Nintendo has yet to announce a release date, Spring 2011 is all we know for sure.

[Image: motivational-posters-4-600x400-600x400.jpg]
I have no explanations, Nintendo and TPCi are the ones you should be demanding one from. Wink

Also, some more possible release dates. The calendar that TPCi sent to some Pokémon Professors this year has a BW theme going, and two dates are marked differently:

[Image: 2010-tpci-holiday-card-back.jpg]

Friday, March 4th and Sunday, March 6th. Considering the whole BW theme and the fact that new games are released on Friday in Europe and on Sunday in the USA, these could be the release dates for Europe and USA respectively (which would be awesome, us Europeans getting the game first Big Grin).

In other news, Yanappu, Baoppu and Hiyappu have received some English names as you may know, they are Pansage, Pansear and Panpour respectively. Also, Team Plasma and N will keep their names in the english versions.

Add this to the front page Herc, you know I'll f the image up.
COOOOOOOL! March 4TH!!!!
http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2010/12/...lease-date

Further solidifying the March 4th release in Europe.

Edit: BW US trailer

The trailer shows Munna, Hihidaruma, Gigaiasu and Chillarmy for the first time, I'm expecting their english names soon.
I am expecting them too!! I want to learn about hte release date :3 Maybe in a week or soToungue?
Meh, I already got Black so I'll get White. Hope we can have some battles people :P
(27-12-2010 06:50 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]I am expecting them too!! I want to learn about hte release date :3 Maybe in a week or soToungue?

The names have been revealed already, far sooner than I thought. Check the main page. As for the release date, make it two weeks.

The German name for Castelia City is STRATOS CITY, good job Darvor.
The German name for Gigalith is Brockoloss. I lol'd.
The French name for Klink is Tic. Inb4 evolution line of Tic-Tac-Toe.
(28-12-2010 02:23 AM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-12-2010 06:50 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]I am expecting them too!! I want to learn about hte release date :3 Maybe in a week or soToungue?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
(28-12-2010 10:55 AM)ghost trainer Wrote: [ -> ]
(28-12-2010 02:23 AM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

x2~!
I grow happy again
Reference URL's