Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
reposting from our twitter:

Exclamation Nintendo DSi & 3DS (but not DS lite) & Pokemon B/W are Region Locked i.e. a US game won't run on a european DSi and vice versa! This will most likely also affect which games you can transfer Pokemon from, so beware with your pre-orders.
(04-01-2011 03:48 PM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]reposting from our twitter:

Exclamation Nintendo DSi & 3DS (but not DS lite) & Pokemon B/W are Region Locked i.e. a US game won't run on a european DSi and vice versa! This will most likely also affect which games you can transfer Pokemon from, so beware with your pre-orders.

[Image: 242xx02.jpg]

[Image: 2ccxnxi.jpg]

jmaus

I cannot wait to pick up black! I wish the days would go faster!
Yayy! It's official! 4/3 BW in Europe :3
http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2011/01/...emon-names

More English names confirmed. For those of you who have seen "the list", it seems like the names are real.
i have b/w on english is very good and story its good!!
(15-01-2011 07:08 PM)thanasis07011992 Wrote: [ -> ]i have b/w on english is very good and story its good!!

Uhhh...Pics please :o
(15-01-2011 07:08 PM)thanasis07011992 Wrote: [ -> ]i have b/w on english is very good and story its good!!
I think Rom discussion is prohibited here.
In other news, Live Caster the video feature of BW, is named Xtransceiver. Nice name!
With Xtransceiver, you can have wi-fi video conversations, if you have a Dsi, DsiXL, or 3DS.
*censorship*

#t...d-pm-rules Wrote:Do not ask for illegal material such as ROMs and MP3s.
Do not open threads or post about illegal material such as ROMs and MP3s.
I hate Europe now...why do they get black and white first?
Well it's just 2-3 days. Toungue YOU guys got Pokemon FIRST 4-5 times in a row. Toungue

So nyanyanya, jeaaalous~~~ Toungue Toungue
sorry for this but i dont opened a theme about ((_)) <<you know>>!! i ask to giorgosss!!!
please talk normally I have no idea what you are saying. But fr3quency, we are americans we like to have things our way all the time and we also like to eat foods that kill us. I've noticed there are almost no americans on this site and absolutely no japanese people. This is a problem as Japanese find out all the nintendo stuff first and they can translate stuff for us.
Well, we have people that translate stuff for the main site you know. And we have information first AS WELL. Wink
In fact, I SPEAK Japanese.

Ore wa kakoi desu. See how cool I am? 8D *pose*
Reference URL's