Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
156 new Pokemon in B/W, that you can now know since it's outed from the one that told me
Posted by Serebii on GameFAQs:

Serebii Wrote:There is a legendary Pokémon in this game of a type combination that people have wanted for over a decade.

I'm calling Normal/Ghost.
Normal/ Ghost!? Toungue Like a dead Cleffa Toungue?
How can a legendary be ghost/normal?It will be a moving corpse?
Try thinking out of the box, this combination he talks about is really tough to think of :]
Well let's see the past.What pokemon type the majority wanted.Normal/Ghost is just an opinion.Let's wait i think Game Freak is going to surprise us.But my prediction isn't normal/ghost it is Dark/Psychic
Maybe types like Ludicolo, Fire/Water or sumthin'.

Also, didn't serebii confirm the starters ?

EDIT:
Dark/Psychic isn't a bad combo, but it has like a very few resistances and 1 4x Bug weakness.

Hello, Scizor ?
Well i think they should make a compined pokemon of spiritomb and sableye everything on this pokemon will be x0.25 and x0.5.Sabletomb the undying or spiriteye the unbeatable Toungue
(05-09-2010 12:55 AM)sweet-devil Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe types like Ludicolo, Fire/Water or sumthin'.

Nah, it's not good. Grass is good with water(in real life of course). But fire with water.... I don't think so.

• Grass/Electric
  • Dragon/Ice
  • Water/Poison
  • Fight/Rock(HELL IT WONT BEAT MY LUCARIO. :@@@@@@@@@@@@ LUCARIO > ALL)
  • Dragon/Electr :OOOO

pweaaaaaaaase gamefreak
i am wanting a PURE flying type pokemon. Not all thin normal flying bull crap
Maybe Normal/ Ghost is something from japanese mythology. A spirit? A half-dead spirit?Toungue
or maybe if u bred a normal wit a ghost type that would be the out come
I was just speculating about the Normal/Ghost Pokémon, and by what Arty2 said, I'm probably wrong.
Just a hint: it's not Normal/Ghost
Arty2 do you know what pokemon it is?
Reference URL's