Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wtf is ΡΙΤΑ; And what do you want? o_O; You say it like it's my fault that all this happened. ffs, not in the mood και θα ρίξω κανά καντήλι βραδιάτικα.
PITA=Πέην ιν δε ας

-τρολλ-
Re Birch ade kai ***** sou. :)
(28-06-2010 01:14 AM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Re Birch ade kai ***** sou. Smile

"p" exei? "h"? "d"? 2nd "h"? "k"?Re seis to spam corner einai pio panw.Edw einai thread gia ta Black/White.O enas exei kaei me thn Nintendo,exei erwteu8ei ton Junichi Masuda na poume ki esy re fr3 to kaneis oloklhro thema me to paramikro.Asto na paei sta diala.Exete oreksh.

PS:
New pokemon. OMG the yellow is awesome. But his name(sure japanese) is strange.
i think that those pokemon are like digimon. am i right ???

i dont know but i dont like this gen yet...i want to see a pokemon that will capture my attention !!!
Yeah, I thought of that, too. The style has completely changed imho, but this might be because it's a new region, far away from the others.
Same here. I'm afraid that I need something to make Pokemon seem interesting to me again, and this new gen must not be it... Undecided

Those new Pokemon do not impressed me at all. I hope their evolutions will be better...

They are like Digimon (as Giannis said). I mean, ghostly hands coming out from a coffin... I wouldn' call it a Pokemon. Neither this one, nor that armed, stupid rodent!

Couldn't they wait (at least keep making remakes introducing new regions, not Pokemon) till they had a trully good idea? Sad
Well, I'm a bit disapointed. Compared to these ones Munna and co. looked great, I kind of like the armored mole though. The coffin thing looks plain stupid btw.

Also, what do you think of the new 3v3 battle system? I find it interesting but I'm not sure if it is time for something like this. Game Freak hasn't even paid the proper attention on doubles yet...
Yep, it wasn't the right time for 3vs3. The games shouldn't be for the NDS! Since B&W have more 3D than the other games, it should be for the 3DS so they can make a badass game! But still, I'd be dissapointed if they were for the 3DS, because it'll be out in 9 months. xD

Damn, I don't know what I want. :P B&W for the DS and Grey for the 3DS. OH PLZ! *GETS*

inb4; the new Pokemon are lame, the new gen is lame, the new battle system is ********** *** ***** **** ugly(SS/HG(battle system) > all), the map is small, etc. etc.
When I saw these pokemons....the first thing that came in my mind was Digimon....
Nintendo make after the rotom forms,these digimons....
And the triple battle...is just too much I think...
I hope that these pokemons are the only stupid looking....

Epic fail from nintendo....
Ha! That's my sis and I said too " DIGIMON"!!!! Anyways here is a trialer with like mimnal content.

http://www.geek.com/articles/games/pokem...-20100628/
FILLER! THESE GAMES ARE FILLERS! xDDD Oh man, what am I saying? ;__; This is the worst generation ever! I'm going crazy!11!11one!1 uIYGHJKLK":ljhgjkpijhgh If I die, put the blame on GameFreak.

Edit: That green thing is official proof they stopped trying. xDDDD

Edit 2: Oh damn, the worst thing will be the caves! Lame Pokemon will always appear. WHEREVER YOU GO! @_@ *(^%&^$%^$^& I'm so gonna buy over9000 repels! :@ Oh damn, new lame Geodude. :X

Misanthropic Gamer Wrote:Those Pokémon are looking more uninspired than ever, but Nintendo will never call it a day as long as morons are willing to buy whatever crap they churn out every couple of years. Why mess with a highly profitable formula? Just add a hundred more shitty critters, update the graphics, tweak the UI, add some pointless new stats and features, and you're good to go. It's like the Madden of RPGs.

Oh my god, a normal person on the Interwebz! :OOOO Totally agreed! -_-
Indeed,the new pokemon that were revealed are to digimon-like to be called pokemon
Coffin pokemon:digimon.Mole pokemon:lame.Evo of mole pokemon:a bit lame.Mantis pokemon:the ultimate Yu-Gi-Oh! creature.Tarantula pokemon:oh c'mon!!!
I hope these are not the best of all the generation....if it is i wont buy B/W...
Tbh every generation had Pokemon that were massively disliked.
I will have to agree that besides Zoroark and Zekrom, the 'dile and the grass starter, I haven't seen anything worthwhile so far. Let us hope there will be several others that will make up for those... :S

I wonder how Ken Sugimori couldn't come up with some better ideas. Ok mantis and tarantula would eventually make an appearance, but a Yugioh ripoff? MEH...

I'll just keep my fingers crossed, hoping that they keep the best for last ^_^
Reference URL's