Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not really. Pokemon Platinum cost 35 euros in Multirama when it first got out. :P Grey/Gray might cost 35 as well... ;D
It all depends on the retailer. The suggested price is 45€ yet they can opt to offer a lower price, essentially in their loss, to attract more customers.
In germanos pokemon soul silver still costs 45 euro 6 months after it's release.The same price got pokemon pearl/diamond 40 euro.
So I change my team after some inspiration by you Toungue

Aekeosu
Baokii
Tsutarja
Shaderaa(The chandelier)/Shibirudon/ Ononokusu (The powerhouse of ingame teamToungue)
Warubiaru
Something with surf Toungue
Unrelated, I just realized. Rotom Spin Forme. Electric/Flying-type. With Levitate. xD

Well, at least Mold Breaker Earthquake users will not be able to hit it. Toungue
facepalm

That Meguroko's last evolution is EPIC FAIL!!!!! He is supposed to be an attacker and all of his stats including attack suck! I got to catch an Ononokusu!Where are they?!
*snap* oh,right! I need a Kibago.Method to find: Walk.
It could be better, but imo it's pretty good. Also, NM2, what spin forme are you talking about?
I think he's talking about the Fan. Personaly I think that the best form is the Wash form. Water/Electric with Levitate means only 1 weakness to Grass. If only the Swimming Goggles were real. Wash Rotom would have so much fun.
If you want a Ghost/Water, the jelly fish is your best bet.

Jellyfish @ Leftovers
252 HP / 252 SpD (/Def) / 4 Def
Calm
- Boiling Water
- Recover
- Shadow Ball
- Ice Beam

Awesome stuff.
Wash Rotom is Electric/Water. When Rotom changes forms,it loses the Ghost-Type and gains another type depending on it's form. The jellyfish is awesome by the way. Here's a fun fact:

[Image: burunkeru.jpg][Image: 9035b27f31e62a1d427146f3c1dc474b.17030.jpeg]
Oh yeah, i thought it was Water/Ghost. Toungue
(06-10-2010 05:42 PM)Spyros Wrote: [ -> ]Also, NM2, what spin forme are you talking about?

The Fan one, I didn't remember whether the official name is Fan or Spin. Toungue

(06-10-2010 06:16 PM)sweet-devil Wrote: [ -> ]If you want a Ghost/Water, the jelly fish is your best bet.

Jellyfish @ Leftovers
252 HP / 252 SpD (/Def) / 4 Def
Calm
- Boiling Water
- Recover
- Shadow Ball
- Ice Beam

Awesome stuff.

From what I'm seeing in some random battles in Youtube, it's more like Boiling Water, Recover, move you'll never use, move you'll never use. Seriously, Boiling Water is just too awesome to not use even on things that resist it.

But let's move that discussion to the competitive battling thread.
[Image: screenshot_33004.jpg]

[Image: screenshot_33003.jpg]

Japan is getting the cool stuff as always.
DAMN! I WANT THE BLACK DSI!!!!!!
I have already one white dsi but i would like so much to have the black dsi it rocks! (When these things will come to greece?)
Reference URL's