Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was released 2 months ago in Japan.
(30-11-2010 11:09 PM)Giorgosss Wrote: [ -> ]It was released 2 months ago in Japan.

^ That
77 days ago! Or 2 months and 16 days.Or 2 and a half month Big Grin
Or stop spamming
I hope that this Monday we will have some English news about BW. The Starters were anounced 3 weeks ago and Zoros 1 week. All of them Monday. We'll see. If they don't anounce something this Monday, I am sure that they will anounce something the next monday Big Grin
When will this games be ready for sale in europe and espesialy here in Greece
Spring 2011. No one knows the exact date yet though.
Ho thanks I remember now you sayed this to me that i have seen it somewhere
Hmm...If I got some spare money I may buy english version too, when it comes out. Game is pretty awesome and the storyline is actually intresting, I'd like to see it in english rather than Japanese, I can understand better :<
Lock Capsule spoiler (Click to View)
...I think Im gonna shoot myself. All this time waiting and it turns out to be holding a
@ pekinoua: Although it's known for quite some time, if I hadn't accidentally seen it a few days ago, I'd probably kill you. Big Grin
Use the spoiler tags for any new info.
I didn't know what lock capsule was so I searched on google and found something I had never noticed:
http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2010/04/...nt-via-gts

Hahaha!!!
Please watch out for anything that could be a spoiler. Some players, including me have deliberately stayed away from plot information.
Reference URL's