Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't think so...SR weakness X4 and low defence...
Butterfly Dance? What's this attack??
[M483]Butterfly Dance (Chounomai) - Other - Bug - 20 PP - Raises SpA, SpD, and Speed by 1 stage.

Can be learned by Butterfree, Venomoth, Beautifly, Dustox, Masquerain, Mothim, Doredia and Urgamoth.
Hmm. Urgamoth is a quite good Pokemon. Good Stats, a quite good typing and decent moveset. It has a bright future.
(20-09-2010 06:53 PM)GeorgeSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Try using EQ against a slower Roost user...

I always think if a Pokemon Roosts it loses it's flying-type for 2 turns.. idk why. >_>

As for the Moth, i'm really excited about that, it has potential to be a great sweeper, and it's signature move is cool.
(21-09-2010 07:15 PM)sweet-devil Wrote: [ -> ]As for the Moth, i'm really excited about that, it has potential to be a great sweeper, and it's signature move is cool.

Same here, less excited about its sweepage potential and more because its an awesomely designed Bug/Fire-type moth. Toungue Though both Butterfly Dance and Fire Dance are quite cool.

Also, I don't think that a Pokémon weak to SR equals a bad Pokémon. If you want to run a Pokémon, you can run it. I remember Blue running a non-lead Butterfree in OU just because he wanted to. If you're that worried about SR, just spin it away, Doryuuzu is a great partner to Urgamoth, it's 4x resistant to Rock, resistant to Flying, can learn Rapid Spin and Shadow Claw to scare away Ghosts.
How can a bug be bug/fire??How is it possible (I knew through all gen that bug having super effective mobes from fire types)
Not to mention only a couple Pokemon can learn SR now, unless you can transfer Pokemon who can learn SR from Gen 4 to 5 which won't be so cool..

Quote: How can a bug be bug/fire??How is it possible (I knew through all gen that bug having super effective mobes from fire types)

How can Ludicolo be a aqua pineapple ? Toungue
This a very good pointToungue
Meraruba, it's pre-evo has an Arceus HeadToungue
(21-09-2010 08:31 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Meraruba, it's pre-evo has an Arceus HeadToungue

Meraruba IS an Arceus head.

Edit: The shiny form at least. [Image: 636.png]
lol yes my fault. Btw Hihidaruma's Daruma Mode is pretty good. It has poor speed and attack but other stats are quite good. And there is ANOTHER Pokemon without Weaknesses!! It's Shibirudon! Pure Electric Type Pokemon with Levitate. Poor Speed but its stats are decent. I want it Big Grin
I noticed it was an Arceus head too. Toungue

And i knew about the Levitating electric-type, it's stats are great for a mixed sweeper and also has access to Thunder Wave which will seriously cripple sweepers and give it an opportunity to sweep.

Can it learn Cheer Up ?
Which starter do you suggest me to get?
Mijumaru because Daikenki kicks ass.
Reference URL's