Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Link please ASAP Big Grin
http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/
But that's regarding the movie and not Black/White.

Now, regarding B/W, I was disappointed when I saw that the shiny Entei, Raikou and Suicune will probably unlock something in the new games. That means backwards compatibility with Gen IV games. Enjoy another completely hacked generation.
Nice! Thanks NM2 Big Grin Do you mean that they'll look like Gen IV games and we will not see anything different in the new gen?
I mean that in order to trade the beasts in Gen V games, they'll have to be compatible with the Gen IV ones. And since the current generation is full of hacked Pokémon, we can't avoid them in the following gen.
Φαύλος κύκλος λοιπόν..Δύσκολο κατ'εμε να αποφευχθούν τα hacks!Δύσκολο έως αδύνατο!Και σε αυτήν την γενιά θα υπάρξουν εγκληματικά μυαλά Big Grin Ας ελπίσουμε όμως στα γρήγορα αντανακλαστικά της Nintedo Smile
This May, finally, we will learn some news about b/w or new pokemon or bothToungue! We'll see...
That's what you said about the Japanese show 3 weeks ago. Toungue

(i love teasing him Big Grin )!!!!

NM2: English part of the forum. Wink
Toungue That would be differentToungue We will wait for the japanese mag CoroCoro ( and for this pokemon sundayToungue)

ps: TeaserToungue
damn compatability with gen IV games :'< and seriously, not many people will get the legendary dogs =_=
really? there are so many places where you can trade pokemon. I received Gamestop jirachi the first day of the event.(and i am not from amerika, i live in europe.) One exemple is serebii chat... Also because they unlock something, they can be given out by wi-fiSmile
I'm wondering what the following issue of CoroCoro will reveal. Hoping for more gameplay pictures and/or new pokemon :)

Also, the newer games being backwards compatible is indeed really unfortunate. But I'm pretty sure that sooner or later people would anyway manage to hack the games...
In pokemon sunday(or corocoro, if they anounce it first) they are going to reveal the startersBig Grin!
[Image: 2h4zvvs.png]

Opinions?
??? they are... very strange... I always choose water starter but now grass starter seems cooler...The water starter(right) is like a beaver(oh no bidoof attack!!!!!!), the fire starter(left) is like a dinosaur or a bird(bird wyvern,see monster unterToungue) or like a very thin charmander with cyntaquil head and finally the grass starter like a pig with a big nose. Imo the fianl forms will be grass/psychic, fire/flying(charizard2???) and water...That's All!!
Well, I would say that the dinosaur-duck-celebi headed starter on the left would probably be the grass one. I don't really think Game Freak would create a fire starter that looks so much like charmanter. The right one has to be a water type beaver(agree with pekinoua on that), while the middle one could be a rabbit(imo the marill like tail doesn't fit at all)

All in all, I can't say I'm amazed, though I can't judge them by single sprites. However, zoros' sprites looked much cooler...
Reference URL's