Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Scraggy is Dark/Fighting and it's pretty Strong. You must catch one for your team.

Well, generally speaking I don't agree with you Toungue Lillipup is too epic Toungue
Nice...I should get a Scraggy.
Giratina88, when you see more Pokemon, please make a most. I love criticism on new Pokemon. Big Grin And yours was awesome. I was like that, when I first saw those things.
Here is more pokesism from yours truly!

Liepard: Let me just say that this is WAY more useful than its previous form. Still...something seems to be lacking.

Simisage: We've gone from broccoli monkey to tree hair monkey in one evolution. And...is that armpit hair? Also, this thing has no fur covering its torso, so any females will have a lot of explaining to do when questioned about their missing...melons.

Simisear: I can't quite understand what it's doing with its arms. Either it's shrugging its shoulders to say "I didn't pick this design" or it's showing off its nails.

Musharna: We went from pink fluff ball to...pink and purple fluff ball. I didn't even know that QUALIFIED as an evolution!

Tranqiull: A lot like pigeoto...but for some reason its appearance is giving me this futuristic vibe. Maybe because it's sleeker than its past generation counterparts?

Zebstrika: HUGE improvement from its last form. Still...defense is a bit lacking.

Boldore: Apparently its the evolution of roggenrola. So...we're going from acorn shaped rock thing to crystal rock monster. How does this make ANY sense?

Swoobat: The evolution of woobat. I only found out today that they are PSYCHIC and flying...not poison and flying.

Excadrill: An evil drilling hedge hog. What does nintendo have against hedge hogs?

Palpitoad: The retarded clone of poliwhirl. Jesus Christ, has nintendo just been sticking faces on random shapes and calling them pokemon?

Leavany: Rather than going from the usual caterpillar to butterfly, sewaddle goes from caterpillar to leaf hornet...thing. It looks really cool actually.

Whirlipede: So...we evolved from a centipede...to a boulder. How that works I do not know.

Lilligant: In the evolution of petili...they made it taller and put a flower on it. How creative.

Basculin: Thats one hell of a scary fish.

Krokorok: The name is WAY too long. Thats all I have to say.

Sigilyph: REALLY annoying, and really weird looking. These things always kill my pokemon.

Yamask: I thought this was a ghost type. Turned out to be psychic. How is that NOT ghost type!

Archen: The pokemon version of arciopterix.

Trubbish: The garbage bag pokemon. I think game freak's been doing too much crack lately.

Minccino: I caught one and nicknamed it Chilla. Now all I need to do is get a Pikachu and Samus Aran and we can have the Samus and Pikachu trio! In case you didn't know, in the show Chilla is a Minccino.

Gothita: Creeps me out. Lets move on...

Solosis: Now they've done it. Game Freak made a stem cell pokemon. I didn't even know they could BE that big!

Ducklett: Oh lord. This is just sad. A duck pokemon. Whatever happened to originality!!!

Vanillite: The ice cream pokemon. Fights good...until you eat it.

Deerling: The dear pokemon. Not much else to say.

Emolga: Wonderful. They made a flying squirrel pokemon. It seems to be Pikachu's replacement.

Karrablast: At first I thought this was a water type. Turned out to be bug. I should really stop assuming.

Foongus: Except for type differences, it acts just like voltorb.

Frillish: Another case where I don't even know what the pokemon IS.

Joltick: They're cute...until they give you lyme disease. Then you die.

Ferroseed: I think this is the equivalent of fortresse

Klink: Another example of a face slapped onto a random shape. Who's designing these pokemon, drunk monkeys?

Tynamo: The electric fish pokemon. Wait wait wait...electric...FISH? Then HOW did I find this in a CAVE on LAND!!!

thats all folks
(21-03-2011 11:37 PM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]Excadrill: An evil drilling hedge hog. What does nintendo have against hedge hogs?

Ok. Blasphemy. Excadrill is awesome.
Yes...but its evil.
Actually Excadrill is a mole. And Frillish is a royal jellyfish.

On that thing about hedgehogs,you know SEGA's mascot right?
(21-03-2011 11:37 PM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]Yamask: I thought this was a ghost type. Turned out to be psychic. How is that NOT ghost type!

It actually is a mono Ghost-type.
Oh...woops...I suck...
ITT: Haters gonna hate?
Meanwhille, at GameFreak:

HAHAHAHAHA, sorry but I had to do it. xDDDDD Indeed, monkeys are drawing these Pokemon. xD
Yep^ Agree. Btw, today I must visit Royal Unova. I always forget it...
I beat the game finally.
#644 Zekrom [Adamant]
IVs: 25 /31/18/4 /4 /4

Fail....xD
Finally I have finished playing the main game and some of the meta-game so I can have a full opinion about it.
Although many of the new pokemon concepts are weird (look gothita and more) and some designs are weird aswell like stunfisk, this game is in my view the best pokemon series. It does not have to do with the graphics -which will always be the ones of an RPG pokemon game in a portable console- rather than the storyline. The game had an original (almost) storyline, that kept me excited till the very end. Team plasma was also great inspiration. The Unova region was also very well made, with lots of different and intresting areas. The game's soundtracks were amazing and well fitting to the areas and situations. Finally it was different from the previous versions which added up to the game's excitment.
Reference URL's