Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know about you but I am definetly nicknaming my...."Snivy".
Me too Toungue Snivy is my choice as a starter Big Grin
Snivy is ok I guess, Tepig sounds really weird. Oshawott is fine. I hope the final evo names are anounced soon though, I care mostly about them.

And as cool as Unova sounds, I'm surprised they changed the original Japanese name for a region.
why all the names sound strange to me???snivy is funny,tepig reminds me of some kind of musical instrument and i can't even say the third one...as for unova,i think it sounds like it's a type of bomb or something....
It's official. They have run out of good names for pokemon
Nah. They are quite good. But we aren't used to them. Big Grin
Fine. I'll give it some time
Time helps a lot in pokemon. I now am used to most of the new pokemon. Even Gochizumeru. I kinda like it to be honest.
I can't wait to have Isshu air in the USA so I can know what the heck you guys are talking about
Unless you don't want to spoil yourself,you can go on Serebii to check the new pokemon.
I will do that when i want to.
(26-11-2010 09:23 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Nah. They are quite good. But we aren't used to them. Big Grin
true but i think some are already used to them.i remember the first time my friend,Alexandra,saw jaroda.she loved it from the first moment and it's the first pokemon (exept pikachu) she has seen.......and i have spent soooo much time trying to figure out if i like it or not.....
not fair.....Dodgy
Why isnt it fair?
Because...
My favourite new starter is Pokabu because it's funny,fire,animal and strong.Tsutarja or Snivy sucks! The water startes is also good,especiall the last evo!
I have no idea what they are. Pokebu sounds like another version of pikachu.
Reference URL's