Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The trainers are really well done, much better than the stupid 4th gen ones.

The startes look good to me(at least grass and fire type, the water starter annoys annoys me), I'll probably pick the green lizard...
GHAAAAAAH. Look at those things! They're ugly. Gawdamn ugly! Ok, the Grass-type starter looks kind of cool, but the other two are just lame! Wtf are they giving us?! A Fire-type PIG?! Farting balls of flame or something? :@@@@ It's gawdamn ugly! And the final evolution will be Erymanthian boar with flame on its horns. :@@@@

As for the Water-type starter.... NANDA KORE WA KISSAMA!?!?!?! Does it have acne? Does it have a Clamperl on its body? AND WHY IS IT SO ****** FULGY/LAME?!

Aaaaaaaaa, that's getting annoying. T_______T Ore no.... ORE NO FIRE TYPOU POCKETOMONASTAH! :'''''''''''''''''''''''(

At least, make the final evolutions and the other Pokemon cool. I beg of you TAJIRI!!!!!!!!! T____________T

tl;dr hoshi- wtf are these things? o_O
(12-05-2010 01:46 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]And the final evolution will be Erymanthian boar with flame on its horns. :@@@@

Dude, if that's the case, I'm so getting the fire one :B We're talking about badass here.

The only one I am disappointed with is the Water starter though. BECAUSE OF THIS:
[Image: 20icnr7.jpg]

EDIT: Staring at them for some time, helps. I kinda like them now xD *tard*
aw, look at this sad face and give him some love:/ i shall make some artworks of it, to make it feel better XD
lol!! At least let's hope that water's fianl evo would something strong and badass>.<
i like the pig, but the water type starter... WTH??!!
O_O

You're kidding, right? Those things are the starters?!
OMG! That's the first time I have to choose between fire and grass... Water looks so awful... :S
http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2010/05/...v-starters

I do believe you should check this out, Adk is translating a huge japanese thread for some time now. Even if unconfirmed, here's somethin you won't find elsewhere.
:O zoroark newsBig Grin
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? THOSE THINGS ARE THE MOST EPICEST FAIL IN POKEMON COMPANY'S HISTORY!

Those things are the new Gen starters? I hope people won't stop playing the fourth Gen games. At least I won't. I won't buy the new games unless the rest of fifth Gen's Pokemon are nice. Seriously, Wargreymon looks like a Pokemon more than those three do. They remind me smogon's Create A Pokemon Project (a.k.a. C.A.P. Project). Why, why not to stop thinking of new Pokemon?

[Image: tactical_facepalm.jpg]
[Image: op9u2b.jpg]
Big Grin I had to.

Consider the fact that they're actually called Pocket Monsters and that not every single one of them is going to look as cute as a Clefairy (or as WTFBBQ as a Heatran).
great artwork Velissiana!!( btw i start to feel bad for the water starter.Toungue it's cuteSmile A little guyToungue)
aw yeah plzzz it's cuteSad
and a link from a deviant artist that supports this opinion: http://nid15.deviantart.com/art/Ugly-Mijumaru-163797310
I know I'm gonna go with little Mijumaru Smile He's the cutest one Big Grin

In any case, I'm VERY satisfied with the 3 starters. All of them are very cute and look powerful. I'd say they're even better that those of 4th Gen. I just hope everyone stopped overreacting :/
(12-05-2010 06:49 PM)Celesi Wrote: [ -> ]not every single one of them is going to look as cute as a Clefairy (or as WTFBBQ as a Heatran).

The fire pig is way cuter than Clefairy and its final evo is gonna be way more kickass than Heatran! I don't care what people think, I do believe it will manage to follow in Charizard and Typhlosion's footsteps! The grass one, meh, people see it as the coolest, still though I find Treecko cooler. The water one is ok, otters are nice animals. Anyone remember PB&J Otters? Toungue
Reference URL's