Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pokebeach Wrote:Like how Giratina compliments Dialga and Palkia, a large, green cobra will accompany Reshiram and Zekrom.

Gawdamnit, Rayquaza is coming back baby! :DD

Pokebeach Wrote:Black and white, good versus evil, and yin and yang are going to play a major part in the plot. However, unlike previous Pokemon games, the decisions and choices you make will "influence" the plot of the game. If you make "good" choices, you might get certain help or items, whereas "bad" choices could have negative effects.

Heeeey, ADK told me that thing almost 1 month ago. :P Hooray, he can see the future.~

Pokebeach Wrote:Now this is quite interesting. Was Munma referenced in the first generation games? After you defeat a Lass outside of Rock Tunnel in Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, and their remakes, she tells you...

"The POKEMON here are so chunky! There should be a pink one with a floral pattern!"

Sh*t brix. We knew about the 5th generation from Red and Blue, but we didn't even know it! :O

Oh yeah, and the Isshu region looks small. o_O I mean... the only thing I can see is a huge town. The other towns aren't so big. I can't even see them. >_<
i tottaly agree with fr3quency( except the Adk part Big Grin )...Moreover i think that if Night Burst is a good move,it will help the metagame about Zoroark a lot...Also,isnt Random match mode already exists in a way?
(12-06-2010 05:47 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Heeeey, ADK told me that thing almost 1 month ago. Toungue Hooray, he can see the future.~

I really can guys. Big Grin

(12-06-2010 08:39 PM)dark_lugia Wrote: [ -> ]i tottaly agree with fr3quency( except the Adk part Big Grin )

That's mean! Sad

Anyway, from all the speculations in Pokebeach, I really hope we don't see an evolution of Tauros. I mean I really don't. it wouldn't add anything. And I think Tauros is great as it is now. It's not needed for EVERY Pokemon to gain an evolution.
And one other thing, how can the "legendary balancing Pokemon of this generation" be a reptile where the other two are... well I don't now... it doesn't make any sense. I think it's a little bit off. Toungue But still I want to see it and talk again about it, it's very very interesting. Big Grin

Pokebeach Wrote:In Black and White, players will be able to collect certain items that alter the weather conditions of the battle field. Approximately twenty of these items will affect the weather conditions so that they will boost certain types (kind of like Stadium cards in the TCG?), with some types getting added bonuses depending on the item. As a side note, in today's CoroCoro scans, there was a screenshot showing a new weather indicator (we overlooked it), which could give credence to this claim.
One example will be setting up a Poison Field, which causes all Poison-type attacks to gain 30% accuracy, Sludge Bomb to have a 100% poison rate, and the effects of Toxic Spikes' poison to have an immediate effect.

This is very interesting but can it affect real battles or are these items used in-game? Are they hold items or you have the choice of using them specifically somewhere? Or maybe before the start of every battle you are given the choice of using them?
Don't lean much hope on this "leak", chances are it's an elaborate hoax. Perhaps will teach people a lesson on credibility and research.
To be honest,I forgot to add in my post the phrase "if all those are real". Toungue I hope it's a hoax because many things don't make much sense.
What's gonna happen to Tauro's speed if it has an evolution? o_O; I mean... it's gawdamn 350! Is it gonna decrease (like Scizor's) because of its two legs? xP

@Adk, this reptile thing is gonna be badass! I believe this gen's legendaries are gonna be the bestestesterester! I wanna see it. @___@ Dragon/Psychic plz. :333333
Fr3 it seems that Arty2 was right, check out Pokebeach's site, they kinda admit it was a hoax. Supposedly the credible guy posted fan-art of Minotauros and it all went down. Toungue
Damn, too good to be true! :'((( That evolution is so... so... SO! <___< I hope the other "news" are true. ;(
If they make evolution for Tauros they must make for Miltank too!! Toungue
What!!!!!!?! Zorua and Zoroark are event-only?! NoE and Pokemon Co. must organise event for celebi and the three legendaries beasts NOW. It's unfair!
The possibility of breeding with Zoroark for Zorua has not been ruled out I believe.
From your mouth to God's earToungue! Let's see.
I doubt Zorua, Zoroark are event-only Pokemon.
Its just that there may be a "promotional" option for these as well. Wink
But oh well, It's good that they can breed Big Grin Obviously Ground Egg grp (just pointing out the obvious, enter Wailord Toungue)
(14-06-2010 01:36 AM)Eraleas Wrote: [ -> ](just pointing out the obvious, enter Wailord Toungue)

I will restist the temtation of starting this kind of jokesToungue
I believe that in the new Generation we will see some dramatic changes on the breeding field. Don't know why, I just have a feeling.
On a side note, if any of you has suggestions about the B/W page and info presented, or if you think something's missing please do let me know. Smile
I've tried to include most things so far, but it does take time. Smile
Reference URL's