Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't think we can really compare generations on which is the best because they are different and cannot be compared in terms of plot,graphics(because they were made in different times) etc.But we can compare them on how much we've enjoyed them.I have personally enjoyed in game 3rd Generation(i mean R/S/FR/LG/E) and competitively 4th Generation(D/P/Pt/HG/SS).Btw do we spam or i just think we do ? Toungue
Its all in your head probably.
(11-06-2011 11:31 PM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]Its all in your head probably.

This(what i've said about spam) was a bit ironic but anyway.I mean that this is a B/W topic and we spam it with generation comparison.And we still do it Toungue
Speaking of spam, people will spam their idiotic negative opinions on certain gens all the time. It really irritates me, because you can't win against people who are so stupid that you can't convince them. Seems as though the winner of the argument is the guy who can shout loudest.
(11-06-2011 11:48 PM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking of spam, people will spam their idiotic negative opinions on certain gens all the time. It really irritates me, because you can't win against people who are so stupid that you can't convince them. Seems as though the winner of the argument is the guy who can shout loudest.

The winner is the one that won't participate to the argument, knowing how pointless arguing is, just noticing people's opinions without neccessarily accepting them.
But the one who doesn't participate is considered a coward, and one who doesn't say his ideas can't get them around. So the quiet guy loses.
Yes, but the ones that argue will usually be so determined to pass their own ideas/beliefs/opinions that won't even consider the other side's ones. So finally, nobody's idea will be passed around, everyone will be irritated or mad and only a quite looker will be able to judge and act objectively. Not to mention that stuborn people won't admit defeat even if it's completely clear that they lost the argument.
(12-06-2011 11:43 PM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, but the ones that argue will usually be so determined to pass their own ideas/beliefs/opinions that won't even consider the other side's ones. So finally, nobody's idea will be passed around, everyone will be irritated or mad and only a quite looker will be able to judge and act objectively. Not to mention that stuborn people won't admit defeat even if it's completely clear that they lost the argument.

Imo many ppl on the internetz are that way. Though this may not be the proper thread to make such a discussion.
Actually the winners are the ops. This is because that all the arguers are so mean and annoying that they all get kicked from the channel before the argument can even be finished. So the winner is the op that kicked them.
Reference URL's