Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
XD rofl etc.Toungue! ^ i'll probably buy black version.i prefer dark colorsToungue If white has a better legendary i will buy white instead, definitelyToungue
xD Well, now we'll have the Black and White wars with a little change, you won't be able to choose side.
well i believe that the Black version's box artwork will sure include Zoroark

Black version ftw!!!(or white if it's better)
For sure we are going to see same changes!Battle i think that the battle between good and evil is a concept that alway exist in the Pokemon series!First we had Team Rocket,after that Team Aqua or Magma etc.But i think that in these new games,we will have the option to choose between good and evil!Definitely,White Big Grin
I think that 2 teams will appear!One good and one bad.The good will ahve the role of Looker in Platinum and the bad team... the standart role for bad teamToungue!
Dark_Lugia Wrote:Black version ftw!!!(or white if it's better)
I agreeWink
I wonder which is going to be better!Black or White?White or Black?Though I think that the answer depends on the ''personal taste'' of each one!We definitely need to learn more info!
i prefer pkmn black, because black (as a colour) is my favourite
Maybe black will have as a box art(mascot) Zoroark and White another Canine "Good" PokemonBig Grin!Like the 1st generations box art: no legendaries...only ordinary pokemon!!
Maybe..Probably Gamefreak is trying to get back to the former glories(I do not doubt ofcourse the present glories Toungue )!But personally,I think that Pokemon series ought to have some innovations!
they may also have on the box art V gen's starters like the 1st versions (u know... charizard for red etc)
They can even change the starter as dark,???,psychic...(They spectulated this for 4th generation)
They have already stated the startes are going to be grass,fire,water.
I have just read that they will arrive in Europe during the June of 2011!Also,they say that these games are going to be the swan song for DS!3DS is on its way Big Grin
I don't want more games to come out because it means I have to spend more money to buy themWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Relax ASL!You can save some money until 2011 Big Grin
Reference URL's