Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having some trouble with leveling. Unlike other games,I'm usually on the same level and sometimes less than my opponents. Any hints?
[Image: 531Audino.png]

Beat them, they give a crapload of exp. Toungue
I think I'm gonna cry
I always seem to miss moving grass patches. Any other alternatives? Also,is there a VS Seeker in B/W?
Defeat other Pokémon? They give experience too, though it's gonna take forever. You can buy (Max/Super) Repels, walk/run/bike next to a grassy area and when you see the grass shaking, use the Repel so that other Pokémon don't pop before you reach the tile. That's what I did for grinding, it's easy and works wonders.

Also, no VS Seeker, dammit.
I think I've found a bug. I turned C-Gear on, when I turned on the DS and started battling some Pokemon and trainers. When I was about to hit Fight, I saw that I was online for some reason and i had 1 bar(Wi-Fi)(out of the 3 bars). I believe this is a bug because:

1. Even though I changed my Wi-Fi protocol to wep
  2. so I could trade some Pokemon
  3. I re-changed it into WPA2
  4. which, protocol, DS doesn't support.

Apart from those, I was also on the 2nd floor, which is kinda far away from the modem. Toungue

And it still showed 1 bar! Even after I tried to connect to GTS!!

Sooo? Opinions? Smile
Υοu may have cought someone elses wi-fi signal from an ather router near you (neighbour).
Nope. That's impossible. First of all, I would have to go to the Nintendo Wi-Fi settings, and make a new connection with the modem. And everyone here has wpa-wpa2 Toungue, protocols that the DS doesnt support.
I know but I got the same problem in the g-gear I have 3 lines but when I go to the wi-fi settings to get in and take victini it says the system dont have same security code as the ds
I got the games today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice Wink Tell us impressions.
Pretty good so far...why is it thought that the bad guys are animal rights activists? Hm...something doesn't make sense
Ι thing that the grafics are bad but I have a DS Lite I dont know if the grafics change at the DSi what is your opinion
No, they don't change. Dsi has the same power as the original DS. The graphics are stored in the game card. It's like saying that the graphics for a PS2 game look better while playing the SAME game on the PS3.

DS=DSi=DS XXXXXXXL. Only difference, screen, backlight, menu. :/
pixelated images don't mean the graphics are bad, it's just a different artistic style in my humble opinion
Reference URL's