Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
for triple battles i would use only attacks that do mass damage like surf and eruption or earthquake.....i think it's the best way to kill your foes pokemon
3vs3 thread merged into this one
triple battles fail!Moves like Surf will hit for 1/3 power.Does that mean EQ will strike only with 1/5 power(20)?That sucks.
Well you don't want it to strike with 100 power on EVERY Pokemon on the field, right ? (except the Pokemon who uses the move)
(02-07-2010 04:46 PM)skorp Wrote: [ -> ]triple battles fail!Moves like Surf will hit for 1/3 power.Does that mean EQ will strike only with 1/5 power(20)?That sucks.

Well, I don't think that the number of the attack's power is divided with the number of the Pokemon it hits... Double battles do not interest me and eventually I don't know many things about them, but this mustn't be true. It just doesn't make sense...

Anyways, how do you like the newly anounced Pokemon? I mean the ones you can see here. I find them kinda nice. Could their evolutions be even better? Well, I hope so. Big Grin
Is that the evolution of Tsutaaja(2nd pokemon from right)?The flying one reminds me of a digimon.Anyway,as I said these pokemon suck.
Btw,Umbreon looks cool here!^.^
yes it is its evolution.Its confirmed and the other one is the evolution of Mijumaru...the bat pokemon is gonna replace zubat in caves i suppose Toungue It is called Koromori Big Grin
The flying Pokemon is a mixture of Venonat and Zubat.
Yeah, what a good thought you did!!!!It is indeed curious but does this maybe means that there we'll be fusion pokemon in B/W/G??????Toungue
Imo that would be cool but it's too...Yu-Gi-Oh!
I wonder if their designers really like them.
Fusing Pokemon ?

Hell no, sorry, but no.
The new pokemons are a mixture of yugi and digimon...They are epic FAIL..
Yugi and Digimon were based on Pokemon in the first place right ?
yeah thats what im assuming and i think the designer epic failed on some of these pokemon
(05-07-2010 01:20 AM)dunsparce Wrote: [ -> ]yeah thats what im assuming and i think the designer epic failed on most of these pokemon

fix'd and the flying pokemon like shit looks a little like DeviDevimon.
Reference URL's