Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-09-2010 01:43 PM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]Just a hint: it's not Normal/Ghost

It's Ghost/Normal?
(05-09-2010 03:58 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]It's Ghost/Normal?

Arty2 said that it's not a Ghost/Normal!
Νο, he said that it's not Normal/Ghost Toungue. Hmm... Dragon/Ice? Dragon/ Rock? Dragon/ something? Toungue
(05-09-2010 01:54 PM)giorgosss Wrote: [ -> ]Arty2 do you know what pokemon it is?

You bet.....He knows,but he can't spill out more information....Its TOP SECRET,plus it's probably fun to watch us making guesses Toungue

So,since it isn't a Normal/Ghost...I'll go for a Dragon/Ice too
How i got to this conclusion:
In pokemon games the "basic" elements are Fire-Electric-Ice...see the Elemental Punches,Bird Trio (Flying/and one of the Elements),Dog Trio etc
Now from what we know about the Black/White...Reshiram Fire/Dragon and Zekrom Electric/Dragon,so the only thing left is a Legendary poke to close the circle of Fire-Electric-Ice (probably the main poke in the "3rd" game....you know,like Emerald-Rayquaza,Platinum-Giratina etc)

Well,of course that's just a guess...don't take my word for granted

EDIT: Oh,I just remebered this:

(04-09-2010 11:24 PM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]Try thinking out of the box, this combination he talks about is really tough to think of :]

So,it's probably not Dragon/Ice and it's something really weird/complicated....like a Fire/Grass?Imagine blazing razor leaf Toungue
Fire/Grass: Something like a Cactus or a Fiery Sunflower or Fiery Dino Piranha (super mario galaxyToungue)XD
Water/Fire: Something made of liquid Fire
Ice/Fire: Fraaz. the master of Icy Fire, LoZ: SPirit Tracks. Something Like this.
Ghost/Grass: Dead Plant
(05-09-2010 03:44 AM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]
  • Water/Poison
  • Dragon/Electr

Tentacool, Tentacruel, Qwilfish, Zekrom.

Also, hint, the "correct" one has been mentioned in this thread. Wink

Still though, I'm hoping for a Normal/Ghost Pokémon, it's one of the type combos I really want to see.
I hope it will be Dark/Psychic because i said it xD.Also i hope for a pure Flying as well
There were no Dark Pokemon in gen 1,so it's cannot have been asked for since then.
Yeah you are right Toungue so i have a back up a Fire-Water a Flaming Fish
Guys i think it is dragon ice it will be something like an articuno and it will be dragon/ice (this is what i think so Toungue)
(06-09-2010 12:03 AM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]Still though, I'm hoping for a Normal/Ghost Pokémon, it's one of the type combos I really want to see.

A bit of Uber :/
Steel/Dark ftw!!!

Is it Rock/Ghost? Toungue
@NM2, damn, I forgot these Pokemon even existed... xD

Mmmm, Ice/Dragon. Oh come on, it's the 2nd time I say it. Just tell me if I'm wrong, or not. >_< Nah, I'm not. Toungue
Pure flying type... no way. Rock/Dragon... Bug/Dragon(0,00000000001%), Electr/Rock Toungue, Ghost/Fighting, Ice/Steel, Dragon/Grass :<

Blah
[pure speculation]
I wouldn't be surprised if the elemental monkeys fit this theme:
[Image: three_monkeys1223864894.jpg]

And something to keep an eye on:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/989552-po...n/56266596 Wrote:I am John Glover. Obviously this is not my real name but it shared the initials of my real name if you wish to know.

It has come to my attention recently that the Starter Evolutions of Tsutarja, Pokabu, and Mijumaru have made their appearance online and I can indeed confirm, despite the "proof" given against them, that they are indeed real, although they will look slightly different once you see their sprites due to the difference in poses and mediums. In fact, I am quite certain most people here will like them or, at least, find them tolerable to the best of their abilities.

Furthermore, I can also confirm that the rumored number of 156 new Pokemon is true and, in line with what Masuda has stated, they are all new Pokemon...there are no evolutions hidden away this time, all 156 are standalone from previous Pokemon. However, including Victini and Zorua/Zoroark, six of these are unable to be obtained via normal game play without the use of an event.

And now for new information I present to you the overall type count of the new Pokemon, including the Pokemon with multiple forms that have dynamic types...I don't count the type twice if the form has it in both instances, only if the form changed type.

Grass: 20
Water: 26
Fire: 17
Electric: 11
Psychic: 15
Ice: 10
Dragon: 12
Dark: 15
Normal: 22
Fighting: 13
Flying: 18
Poison: 14
Ground: 15
Rock: 12
Bug: 13
Ghost: 10
Steel: 11

Also, for proof, although it won't come till the end of the week, I can also give you the names of the Pokemon to be revealed by the end of this week in CoroCoro. They are Yanappu, Baoppu, Hiyappu, Emonga, Basurao, Tabunne, Darumakka, Shiidomi, Uzutako, Sebekuro, and Takuootu.
If these pokemon appear in CoroCoro then he is saying the true. Also, 12 dragon type Pokemon !?

ps: I hope that this asked Combination of types is one of my guesses xD. I was right with Victini's type. Toungue
Reference URL's