Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No, because then everyone would go there and people who don't speak Greek [like me] wouldn't understand a single word and this discussion will be dumped.
You've got a point. I've heard a rumor that the Swimming Googles item (Increases Speed and Accuracy of Water Pokemon) is fake. Is the rumor true?
It was never confirmed to begin with. It's not in Serebii's Item list, which could means it's fake, but I don't know if Serebii's list is complete. There are really few Key Items (even Old and Good Rods are missing) so it may be incomplete.

Veekun's list on the other hand seems complete, but it's only in japanese. (You may want to check item #502, I don't understand its point in the game, unless they just decided to not take out the unnecessary HGSS data.)
Bawwwww Sad. I really liked that item. It was a nice toy for Waters to play with.

Anyway,I just learnt that you get a Magicarp for 500 Poke,like in older pokemon games. This time however,it IS rare Lol.
I don't like the thing that they sell pokemon for pokedollars magikarp it may be a useless pokemon but it's better to catch it your own there are 1000 water spots in every region (i believe isshu also)
Isshu has no Gen IV or lower pokemon before the Elite 4,so Magicarp IS rare Lol!
I heard somewhere that Ditto can be found post-E4.
I've also heard that.

So,what starter are you going to pick? At first I'd choose Smugleaf (Tsutaja),but I want to get the Grass monkey so I guess I'll go with Pokabu. At first I hated them all except Smugleaf,but now I am fond of them.
Yeah, all Pokemon are growing on me. Toungue (Except that Green Blob, that thing is just retarded.)

And I'm definitely going for Mijumaru.
The blob is awesome! The only things I hate are the Gothic Lolita and that fat dog with a beard!
sazando ftw! a sp sweeping version of chomp (but a bit slower) + good stats Big Grin
You mean the Dark/Dragon hydra right? I can't understand the pokemons from the japanese names,but if that's what you are refering to it looks nice. However,the real beast dragon of this Gen is Ononokusu. 147 ATK and 97 Speed? Access to Taunt? A nice array of offensive moves? I smell Uberness!
But all it has to boost it's power is Cheer Up which isn't always good..

Well it is, but Nasty Plot seems better. Toungue
I think it also has Dragon Dance,unlike Garchomp (you're talking about Ononokusu,right?).
if ononokusu will be ubered, then wat about chomp? xD
Reference URL's