Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Electric squirrel= damn epic! Big Grin
Damn this fake scan! >.< When we are going to have more leaks!?
[Image: 6ocuvn.png]

I lol'd.
aaaaaaaxaxaxaxaxaxxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxxa!!!!!
unbelievable.xD
I don't care if the Pokemon are ugly or not. The new fish Pokemon rock! <3333 I dont care if the game's gonna suck. 5th gen HAS SEASONS!!!!!

SEASONS IN MY POKEMON?! DO WANT!!! Now that's gonna be awesome! I'm really excited. :3333
Seasons is a pretty big thing, I just hope the whole region won't turn into Snowpoint at winter. Or at least you'll be able to move properly in snow :/

The games seem to have more depth this time and I'm sure we'll get used to(or at least tolerate with) some pokemon, just like we did with lickilicky and rotom formes... :P
Just AWESOME!!!It will be awesome in winter.Imagine snow anywhere.
It sure adds to the replay value as well and I'm pretty sure there are going to be a lot of seasonal events. The best thing is that unlike Animal Crossing, each season will only last one month thus you don't have to wait a whole year to finish or progress in the game.
Huh! Nice addition!
Yeah but we will be able to change the game season simply by changing months on ds Smile.Except if there is a year-season-hour-minute calendar like the clock in R/S/E.
Damn you Arty! :@@@ I was about to post that! >___< Gawdamnit! 10 minutes on Photoshop cutting, merging blah blah. >@@@@@<

Tsk. :/
Took me just a minute or so to extract Toungue
Heh. :<

I'll post this then(Haven't seen some of them before):

Big Image (Click to View)

Edit 1: Oops, I can see my mouse. xDDD Just ignore it. :FFF

Edit 2: Damn, when I saw this Chimecho evollution, I was like "IOUTGYJGYJYHYYUGIGHYU 5TH GEN IS THE BEST!!1!!1111!1"
Fake Pokemon are Fake (Click to View)

Edit 3: I really liked this blue fish. ;___;
More faeks (Click to View)
Mawile prevulotuon ?

I AM DISAPPOINT

i was hoping for an evolution T_T
Wait.. are you sure those are real ?
Reference URL's