Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, Lucario's definitely not getting an evolution.
(15-07-2010 01:55 AM)skorp Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think so...just look at Lucario stats and judge.

I'l refer haunter->gengar! Haunter has good stats, but Gengar has great ones!
[Image: velcro_large_lge.jpg]

DISCUSS
[Image: victini.png?x=100&t=1]

I pretty much like it,looks cute and funny xD.Sadly we 'll have to wait for a loooooooong time to get it most probably,unless the event runs soon after the European release which I kinda doubt.
Whats up with all the kawaii and cute legendaries ?

Manaphy, Phione, Shaymin, Lake Trio, Mew, Celebi... [even though some of them are actually good]

We want Legendary Pokemon, not some cutesy shit. >_>
Hey! V for Victini!! It's quite good!
It's pretty cool and I like its colours. Also, it's numbered #000 in the Isshu dex. Isn't that a bit strange?
New MissingNo appeared! *catch*
Yeah its kinda weird that it is the number zeroooooo

(25-07-2010 06:45 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]New MissingNo appeared! *catch*

rofld

I will surely capture it and then i will....hug it
V for victory.My best wishes to the black & white.I hope after this gen at last they will remember to put all regions together.
What?Is this a legendary?BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! lol'd!
Also,i wonder why you think it's weird that it is #000.Don't tell me you expected them to reveal how many new pokemon there will be.Don't forget that legendaries appear last in the pokedex.
It's the Isshu Pokedex number,not the Nationa dex.Which means it does not even have to be a number equal to the number of the new Pokemon;Platinum's Sinnoh dex had 210 Pokemon for example.
Then they wouldn't reveal a number at all. Also, note that the pokedex numbers don't tell much about the number of new pokes(Platinum's for example includes many non-Sinnoh ones reaching 210).
I expect there's something more important to it...

EDIT:O.o, someone was there first^^...
(27-07-2010 12:07 AM)Grovyle_Fan Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT:O.o, someone was there first^^...

It's called being Ninja'd by someone. Toungue
Reference URL's