Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-09-2010 01:00 PM)giorgosss Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's Fake.I saw it some hours ago in Pokecommunity and someone saw that the website of the person who has the DS is a spanish website.So i think the game hasn't even come out in japan how possible is a spain person to have already the game.

I see a lot of people pulling the Spanish website card. Why? He doesn't even need the cartridge for such a picture to be 100% real, all he needs is the rom. Which is easily sent to Spain via the Internet, it isn't difficult to imagine him having an insider in Game Freak. Also, if the picture is not real and his purpose is just to show the FatPig's sprite, all he needs is photoshop skills and, well, the sprite.

Anyway, the FatPig's name looks a lot like ミジュマル to me, Mijumaru that is. So he probably photoshop'd the sprite in a screenshot of Mijumaru? I'm looking for screenshots of Mijumaru now, though I can't find one where it has 137 HP.
Oh God... They aren't very good. :/ None of them...
(04-09-2010 01:59 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2010 01:00 PM)giorgosss Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's Fake.I saw it some hours ago in Pokecommunity and someone saw that the website of the person who has the DS is a spanish website.So i think the game hasn't even come out in japan how possible is a spain person to have already the game.

I see a lot of people pulling the Spanish website card. Why? He doesn't even need the cartridge for such a picture to be 100% real, all he needs is the rom. Which is easily sent to Spain via the Internet, it isn't difficult to imagine him having an insider in Game Freak. Also, if the picture is not real and his purpose is just to show the FatPig's sprite, all he needs is photoshop skills and, well, the sprite.

Anyway, the FatPig's name looks a lot like ミジュマル to me, Mijumaru that is. So he probably photoshop'd the sprite in a screenshot of Mijumaru? I'm looking for screenshots of Mijumaru now, though I can't find one where it has 137 HP.
Yeah it's true.

Also another image from the same person has come out:
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/7540/aleal1.png
i think this is totally fake.
Yeah. That must be Fake! It's too tall! If it's fake then there is highter chance that the evos are fake.
(29-08-2010 11:26 AM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]
Stuff about N, HUGE SPOILERS, don't open unless you really don't mind being spoiled (Click to View)

I forgot to mention... this reminds me of:

Everybody is confused with the starters evolution so they are real or fake every hour i read that this is real and the next hour i listen this is fake.We will find out the truth?(I hope the evolutions are fake i don't like them at all)
Yanappu's friends appearedToungue!
yeah i heard it is a fire and a water one, in a gym battle you must fight not 1 not 2 but 3 gym leaders at once, and all of them have this pokemon in each type!
I can guarantee that the starters are original; the screenshots are fake alright though
Well tomorrow we will learn if they are real in pokemon sunday.
Does anybody know what time is pokemon sunday starts(Greek time +2)?And if anyone has link of the show can he give it to me via pm?
well,i think that since you will see the fire starter's sp.def some of you wont say anything like "oh,an ugly wrestler!" again.Plus,if Arty2 says that these are real and he is sure for it then i dont have any reasons to say anything opposing it.
Well,I have a strong feeling that the evolutions are fake.I don't know why i just have it. Although it's very difficult to be fake because serebii and Pokebeach say that they are the real evolutions.Art2 also said the same thing.But i have the feeling.I don't know if they are fake but i believe this until it will be revealed officially.
Pokémon Sunday airs at 01:30 in Greek time. Google and download "Keyhole TV" if you want to watch it.

(04-09-2010 06:08 PM)giorgosss Wrote: [ -> ]serebii and Pokebeach say that they are the real evolutions.

Serebii, credible. Well ok, he still has that part where he says that Shellos is Lapras's pre-evo on his site. Toungue
Then i have a bigger percentage to be right Toungue We will see we have 14 yet from the release date.
Unrelated, proof of how easy it is to fake a screenshot:

[Image: ehis29.png]
Reference URL's