Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dialga was the reason I got Diamond,this time I will probably get the one with Zekrom.Although both look soooooooo awesome Toungue.
(28-05-2010 07:57 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't that Rotom in Pokemon Black? Sad

It's Rotom in Pokémon White, get it already. Toungue
Seems like they're doing a good job up to now. I like the Pokémon, but I like the names even more. Reshiram and Zekrom, both sound great.
(28-05-2010 07:58 PM)GeorgeSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Dialga was the reason I got Diamond,this time I will probably get the one with Zekrom.Although both look soooooooo awesome Toungue.

I'm willing to agree...but DAMN I want both for sure! Dialga was the reason I bought Diamond as well. Toungue
They look like they came out of a Tolkien story.The third Legendary will propably be called Gandolf...
Hah hope not! Toungue

I think that the main storyline or what the games want to point may have to do with the Yin/Yang philosophy and that wherever there's good, there's evil as well and vice-versa. That's why they put Reshiram in Black and Zekrom in White. Also they got me thinking that there may be a Light-type now...
yes. So... I will buy whiteBig Grin
hmm it seems that they are gonna be dragons (again)
i bet Zekrom 'll be dark type
i believe that Reshiram will be physic type

anyway Zekrom owns!
me too Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Zekrom>Reshiram
just look at zekrom

p.s. their colors are unsual for legendaries I mean they are only in white and black
Blue eyes white dragon and Red eyes black dragon?
This seems familiar...
Zakrom ftw , look at it it's Dark! So...I'll buy black Toungue
You will buy whiteToungue I did the same mistake at the beginning!
Yes. White: Zecrom
Black: Reshiram
The names are epic indeed and some YGO sparkle doesn't hurt, they're different, but you can sure say they still are Pokemon. Let's hope Reshiram isn't yet another Psychic legendary :]
Reference URL's