Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He's already said they 're fake.
Didn't see that, i got my hopes up. Toungue
B/W rumors posted on 2ch, spotted by PokeJungle:

PokeJungle Wrote:
  • Shimama evolves into Zeboruto (Zebolt) which is an Electric/Dark pokemon
  • Darumakka evolves into Darumanki (darumonkey) which evolves into Hihidaruma [Doesn't seem like a 3 stage pokemon IMO]
  • Kibago -> Onokkusu -> Ononokusu Which is a pure dragon line
  • One of the new pokemon seen in the video posted the other day is Meguroko’s evo. Not sure if this is the recent Octopus/Green thing video or that brown pokemon in the entrance to the Pokemon Musical
  • OhaSuta will air a new image next Friday
  • Next month’s CoroCoro issue will focus on Doryuuzu, Desukan, Emonga, Basurao, Tabunne, Darumakka, Kurokodon Aoika, and Wakoiasu. [Those last three are not pokemon we've heard of before]
  • Doryuuzu is Ground/Steel. Its ‘Drill Liner’ attack has a base power of 95 and the shit-tastic accuracy of 85% [The rumor didn't SPECIFICALLY say shit-tastic]
  • Desukan is Ground/Ghost. Rumor says there is only 1 in the game and you encounter it north of Hiun City in the ‘Murai Desert‘. Apparently there is an underground pass you must go through and Desukan blocks it. [Sudowoodo much?] When it’s lid is open it looks like a transparent mummy-ish ghost inside.
  • Other pokemon that they didn’t know the name of include a rabbit, purple poodle-like pokemon, parrot that looked like a grass type, an elephant, a peacock, polar bear, gourd[?], koala, psychic/water dolphin, and finally a cat with brown eyes.

As I said, these are rumors, they are fake until proven real. Discuss.
I am definitely interested in the Kibago family, i've been hooked up ever since i saw it in that leaked sketch, it looks like Larvitar, so fuck yeah. Toungue

And about the other rumors, Electric/Dark sounds like an interesting typing.
"Kibago family" reminds me "Gible family" a lot.I just announced a future uber pokemon.Imma talkin' 'bout Kibago's 2nd evolution.Kibago learns draco meteor.I'm 1000000% sure.
I think Kibago is already confirmed as a Dragon-type which pretty much guarantees access to Draco Meteor.
Yeah every dragon-type Pokemon can use Draco Meteor.Also i saw a video a couple of days before in which,kibago used Dragon Dance.
Broccoli Pokémon revealed on Pokémon Sunday. Too bad Adk isn't here to translate!

Edit: Seems like the name is Yanappu.

Edit 2: An interesting image has surfaced on 4chan's Pokémon board, I can't guarantee its legitimacy, but Reshiram does look badass there.
The font reminds me of Poker. Hope it's not the final font to be used on the game's title. :)
Hell, it doesn't even sync with the Pogheymanz logo. <_>

Also, Broccoli Pokemon ftl.

Update: HELL?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE BROCCOLI?!?! NEW AIPOM?!?! :@@@@@@

Update 2: What's wrong with the Background? Do they want us to play chess or something? :D *giggle*

Update 3: 99% fake(the pic). Noise was added to mask the retouching. Those fakes are always of bad quality. :P

Update 4: It reminds me of this(if it's fake): http://i35.tinypic.com/1sft01.jpg xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Update 5: ROM hack? :)
An image from spp shows The Broccoli Aipom. [Image: sunday2108.jpg]
(22-08-2010 03:34 AM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Update 3: 99% fake(the pic). Noise was added to mask the retouching. Those fakes are always of bad quality. Toungue

It does seem like fake, many things are off. Plus its extremely easy to either hack a 4th gen rom (hence the "Touch to start" message being the same as in HGSS) and it's even easier to just make an image and view it on the DS. Toungue
It's fake.The "Press Start" thing suits better on the top screen in this pic (stupid theory?nah).I also can't see the TM thing.That black spot can easily be an R.

Junichi Masuda must have been to a jungle for a long time.Monkeys here,monkeys there...wtf!I hate monkeys!And they draw them like shit!First it was Hihidurama and now it is Yanappu,a broccoli pokemon with satellite dish ears.
Evolution:Cauliflape
Anyway i hope it is not because
(22-08-2010 02:26 AM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]Reshiram does look badass there.

This.
(22-08-2010 07:21 PM)dark_lugia Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway i hope it is not because
(22-08-2010 02:26 AM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]Reshiram does look badass there.

This.

Yeah,Reshiram really looks badass there, but in fact it is a chicken!
Moar rumors. Posted by a supposed american game tester whose role was to play the game and make sure the western community wouldn't be offended by its content. They are still rumors, all are fake until proven real, though most of them match previously posted rumors. They contain major spoilers, especially the second part, so be warned.

General stuff (Click to View)

Stuff about N, HUGE SPOILERS, don't open unless you really don't mind being spoiled (Click to View)

That's it. Nothing is confirmed. Stuff in the first spoiler seem pretty likely to be true though. About the second one, I just don't know. It may be a nice change.

Any comments about spoiler'd details must be in spoilers as well.
Reference URL's