Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-09-2010 09:29 AM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]Grass: 20
Water: 26
Fire: 17
Electric: 11
Psychic: 15
Ice: 10
Dragon: 12
Dark: 15
Normal: 22
Fighting: 13
Flying: 18
Poison: 14
Ground: 15
Rock: 12
Bug: 13
Ghost: 10
Steel: 11

Also, for proof, although it won't come till the end of the week, I can also give you the names of the Pokemon to be revealed by the end of this week in CoroCoro. They are Yanappu, Baoppu, Hiyappu, Emonga, Basurao, Tabunne, Darumakka, Shiidomi, Uzutako, Sebekuro, and Takuootu.

At last the Fire-type is getting some love. Up to Gen IV, there were more legendary Pokémon than Fire-types. As for the new Pokémon, the ones we don't know are Shiidomi, Uzutako, Sebekuro, and Takuootu. Shiidomi may be the evolution of Shimama, the names are close. Sebekuro may be the evolution of Meguroko, Sebek is the egyptian crocodile god. Uzutako and Takuootu don't ring any bells now.
I can't wait until CoroCoro comes out… it'll be interesting to see if he's right.

156 new brings the total to… 649? Geez.
Quote:Takuootu

Something I missed before. "tu" [ツ] is almost always romanized as "tsu" (see Tsutaaja: ツタージャ), I hope it's just a typo on his part and not a mistake that costs him his credibility.
Uzutako and Takuootu... Hmm... Taku,Tak, Tako...? Maybe they are from the same family. What Tak,Taku(takuto), tako mean?
tako = octopus
taku = to burn
aku = dark
uzu = whirl
kuro = black

Just because they make sense doesn't make them real though. However it's the most probable rumour I've heard in a while.
^ rumors about an octopus Pokémon have been around for more than a month.

More rumors from 4chan, a japanese guy named Hajime was posting them. Supposedly, his source is the game text. Compared to other rumors and what Melkor has said, they are different.

Personally, I don't really believe him, but whatever.
Uzutako. Maybe this octopus from pokemon musical picture.Takuooto... i don't know anything about it :/
If the size of isshu is a little bit smaller than kanto and johto together how many towns,cities,forests,caves,islands it will have?We speak for one region that it will be very big than normal and maybe destroy the gameplay i don't know.
Tako!Yay!!! I like tako Toungue
aku is the opposite of uka,I guess(Crash Bandicoot).Umm...I wonder...why do people want to know about the new pokemon?Wouldn't it be better to see them in game for the first time?For example,my pokemon evolves.What will it become?Oh God!!!What's that sh*t...?erk!
I just realized that.
...when I first found Suicune in FR,I didn't know what it was and throwed an pokeball.lol!
Breaking news!!!

As expected Isshu is NY based!!!
But why so many european castles?
Based in NY!? I have heard of this but only as a rumor...
If isshu is based on new york i wait for a statue of liberty in the center of isshu region Big Grin
Liberty Garden Tower? Toungue The place where victini lives Big Grin! Btw Victini is epic!
o.O Epic!!!
And you'll need the event to make the staircase appear and then you can climb up and after an hour like with Shaymin,you reach the top where you can catch a fire-type legendary representing the flame in the statue's hand.
Kalamata-based Pokemon game please. :) :3
Reference URL's