Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You forget the Zelda games!!!I think I'm in love with Zelda!
Anyway,I don't think 3ds is worthy if you only want to play pokemon and of course you should not buy it if you already have a ds/dsi.My opinion!
Well, there aren't even any pokemon games announced for the 3DS yet so we can't judge it... But I'm pretty sure 3DS pokemon games will destroy the present ones in terms of graphics, gameplay etc

Regarding the release date, September isn't that far. I guess we'll be getting rapid info from now on...
When is it gonna be released ?

And when will the English version be released ?

@ Frequ3ncy, i can name 10 games on Nintendo handhelds/consoles that are better than your top 10.
(27-06-2010 04:49 PM)sweet-devil Wrote: [ -> ]@ Frequ3ncy, i can name 10 games on Nintendo handhelds/consoles that are better than your top 10.

Wtf man, my top10 list contains the games I love. What's wrong with you? Go back to your hole. I'm fed up with your fanboyism. :@
And im sick of you bashing games you never played.

And bashing the 3DS without even knowing what it can do.
Why do you want to start a fight out of the blue? Oh gtfo.
Im not going out, i hate watching Nintendo haters bash it without justifying their opinion.

Even without trying they're games.

Did you forget that Nintendo is the history of gaming ? Most of Sony's games are inspired (mostly ripped off) by Nintendo's.

Edit: It's not a fight, its an argument. It's not a fight if you don't want it to be.
(27-06-2010 05:37 PM)sweet-devil Wrote: [ -> ]Im not going out, i hate watching Nintendo haters bash it without justifying their opinion.

lol, I'm a Nintendo hater? Whatever makes you happy. :)

[Image: 30hq78p.jpg]

It's an argument, eh? Then you have already lost. :)))))

[Image: 20hatle.jpg]
Quote:When I first saw God of War, I said "Haha, yeah sure! I'm not going to play this game. :/", because I was into Pokemon. Well, playing only Pokemon, Zelda and Metroid Prime isn't gaming at all.

Yeah, that's because both the Wii and the 3DS have crappy graphics. kthx

Wtf is OoT? I heard something about God of War: Ghost of Sparta. If it's true, consider your OoT dead. xD

Arty2 Wrote:Nintendo on the other hand showed a huge line-up of both hardcore

WHAT?! Hardcore games for the Wii? Oh, Mario again? -_-;

The only hardcore game for the Wii is Resident Evil. I doubt about that, too. xD

I think the parts with the bold font and are underlined are enough to say that your a (big) Nintendo hater.

And an argument doesn't have a winner or a loser.

Plus i don't defend my opinions with pictures. Deal with it.
Nah, that doesn't show I'm a Nintendo hater. Also, wrong thread. ://

And I'm soooooo sorry. Being a fanboy is serious business. I won't say again my opinion. I SWEAR! I won't type again! I won't turn on my PC again! I won't breathe again! So, forgive me oh mighty sweet-devil. HAHAHA xDDDD
Its not about sharing your opinion.

Its about justifying them.
I told you I haven't watched the videos yet. I'm not going to watch them anyway. I won't justify my opinions on consoles. That's lame. I like whatever I want and I don't give a damn whatever you *** say. Understood? If you registered on this forum just to post crap, gtfo. kthx Now shut it.
(27-06-2010 06:19 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]I told you I haven't watched the videos yet. I'm not going to watch them anyway. I won't justify my opinions on consoles. That's lame. I like whatever I want and I don't give a damn whatever you *** say. Understood? If you registered on this forum just to post crap, gtfo. kthx Now shut it.

No, i registered to discuss things like we did, not turn arguments and discussions into fights with posts like yours.
Oh my god, don't talk to me. I don't know you. Shush
Ρε κώστα μην γίνεσαι PITA
Reference URL's