Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some of my favourite pokemon(not including the obvious ones like Zekrom and Zoroark) according to the recent Serebii pics...

Yooterii: It looks great and reminds me of Growlithe which is a good thing.
Reparudasu:It's cool, though 106 Base Speed is a bit low considering it's a leopard...
Yanakki:My favourite monkey of the trio, I like its expression.
Zeburaika:Electivire with better speed(and less Attack which could be fixed by a decent STAB move), I like it.
Roopushin:140 attack + decent bulk + fighting STAB + looks cool
Warubiaru:I had high expectations of the crocodile and it doesn't dissapoint.
Mebukijka:It's like Stantler but far better, plus it changes it's appearance every season.
Ononokusu:It's a beast, the full evolution line is awesome.
Baffuron: Bull+Afro=win
Washibon:Cuteness :>
Sazando:The Mence/Chomp of this gen, 98 Base speed hurts it though. Its design is nice, probably Yu-Gi-Oh! inspired.
Terakion:My favourite in the fighting trio, I really like its type.
Barutorosu:It looks almost the same like the rest of the trio, I like some details more + its type.
Trios everywhere.But good trios. I like the last trio more(the one with the tails) than the fighting one.
The dragon-ice legendary is ugly.Don't like it.
Bohahaha, me and ADK were correct about the pure-Flying thingie. :P Ok, not 100% correct. 50% each. :DDD

Kostas says:
en tw metaxu
thelw na dw ton 3o dragon
dr/ice
kai to pure-flying
btw, molis akousa pure flying
madepse ti mou irthe sto mualo :P

adk says:
xm
xm
JIBUN WO

Kostas says:
-.-
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/5744/...cfcrnz.jpg

adk says:
xaxaxaxax

Kostas says:
;)

adk says:
emena m hr8e ena tzini aspro st myalo xD

Edit:

Grovyle_Fan Wrote:Yooterii: It looks great and reminds me of Growlithe which is a good thing.

I loved it, till I saw it's 2nd and 3rd evolution. MAAAAAAAAAAAAD UITYHYUI^TYGUH
Pendoraa and Futsude (centipedes) must be white exclusives! So cool! And Shibirudon is great. And ofc the Hydra Pokemon. The Bug/Fire Pokemon is quite good. And something random: Aianto, the steel ant is Bug/Steel Type. Its natural Enemy Kuitano, an anteater is Fire Type, so it has x4 Weakness! lol
Mebukijika is my favorite Pokemon of all time !

And IMO it has the best design in all of the Pokemon franchise.

[Image: 92.jpg]

<3 <3 <333
i am kinda going to like the new gen more than the sinoh one
Fire/Fighting again ._____.

Nattorei PROBABLY the future spiker o.O
I believe this region is about science... Bug/Steel Legendary with Download as its ability. On top of that, it looks like they raeped some Pokemon with extra parts. xD

Mmmm, need a new word to describe a robot Pokemon(like robot human=android) /fail
Fr3quency, you describe every Gen 5 Pokemon as fail.. i rarely see you liking any Pokemon. <_<
lol the three ginies are exactly same.
Kyuremu is ugly but it will rocks!
Wargle rules but his pre evo sucks
Tsunbeaa is different than I imagined...
Warubiaru is one of the best imo...
And....Is Baffuron , Tauros evolution?
No, it's definitely not Tauros evo.

It has lower stats..
(17-09-2010 05:03 PM)sweet-devil Wrote: [ -> ]Fr3quency, you describe every Gen 5 Pokemon as fail.. i rarely see you liking any Pokemon. <_<

Of course. It's not my fault if the designers are lame. Smile

It's a matter of time, till I get used to them.
(17-09-2010 05:27 PM)sweet-devil Wrote: [ -> ]No, it's definitely not Tauros evo.

It has lower stats..

pf.......

Quote:Of course. It's not my fault if the designers are lame.

True some of them are lame , but who cares? it's a great generation!
^ Actually none of them are evos/pre-evos of previously known Pokémon. Not even Mamanboo is related to Luvdisc.

Now, in case you have not seen it already, check out the page containing everything about every single Pokémon in B/W. Base stats, abilities, gender ratios, EP yield, everything.

Also, notice how the stats are displayed in Speed/SpAtk/SpDef order. Then check Pokebeach's similar page. The headers of the table say SpAtk/SpDef/Speed while the stats are in the Speed/SpAtk/SpDef format. Just saying~
(17-09-2010 08:11 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]^ Actually none of them are evos/pre-evos of previously known Pokémon. Not even Mamanboo is related to Luvdisc.

yea , I noticed this....for first time a generation doesn't have new (pre)evos of old pokemon....
Reference URL's