Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-03-2011 09:45 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]
Abilities (Click to View)
And their effects (Click to View)
Leaders and Badges (Click to View)

Dang it! I thought we were done with contests when Sinnoh ended, but Unova has conests too?!?
Not contests. There are "Pokémon Musicals", I don't know exactly how they work but I don't think they'll be all that different from contests.
Oh my god. Pokemon Musicals? Really? It's just not right, this might be worse than contests
I've played the musicals, and I'm not really a big fan.... Really, I only ever liked the contests in the third generation. The addition of clothing in DPPt retracted from its appeal, and then THIS, musicals... Undecided
(03-03-2011 04:10 PM)KALAS REY Wrote: [ -> ]Oh my god. Pokemon Musicals? Really? It's just not right, this might be worse than contests

The Apocalypse is upon us
Epic game is epic. I have spend more than 25 hours Big Grin
Urg...my parents are low on money so I won't be able to get Pokemon B/W. I AM SO F*CKING ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
44 euros? o_O I bought Diamond and SoulSilver way cheaper. Around 34. -.-
What about america?
(08-03-2011 04:12 AM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]44 euros? o_O I bought Diamond and SoulSilver way cheaper. Around 34. -.-

that's because you bought it late man, HGSS were the most expensive of all past games due to the pokewalker

@G88: Well, Amazon has it at $34
:O I dont remember buying it late... Sad Gawdamnit
34 dollars...urg...cant buy it
Well it's cheaper than Europe Sad
(08-03-2011 02:47 PM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]34 dollars...urg...cant buy it

$35 in America, and I bought it. I've had it for two days, and already have seven badges and almost are to the point where I face RASHIRAM! YES!!!!! Oh, by the way, when you get to the seventh gym, go north a bit into the grass until you find a pokemon called Druddigon. Catch that pure dragon type, it is COOL!!!
Thanks...but the family is low on moneys and we just can't spend much...
Reference URL's