Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really hope that the water starter is this on the left.....I don't want a beaver (cause i always star with the water one)>.< .
Hm the grass one(the one in the top) is like Turtwig.....
I hope they won't be failures and that they've got great evolutions...
Hahaha! I LOL'd, nice one Thanos
Seems like opinions on the Internets don't really differ:

[Image: My_Starters_are_Better___Joke_by_cascadegonpory.jpg]
^ By CascadeGonpory

Anyway, when I saw them, I immediately thought "Fire-Grass-Water" but now I'm not quite sure. The lizard/snake-like one could be a Grass-type with leaves on its tail and the pig/Turtwig-like one could be a Fire-type, this also matches the usual "Grass-Fire-Water" order. Ok, I guess we'll see in some days.
I call Grass/Water/Fire, let's take stakes.

PS. For some reason that beaver thing on the right, reminds me of Basilaros' looks, maybe it's the eyebrows and the smirk o.o
PS2. The usually appear in the Grass/Fire/Water order but oh well. I hope they surprise us by revealing a new type trio.
HAHAHAHA @ both. Also, what kind of tail does the 2nd Pokemon have?! What the heck do they want us to do?! Play with a gawdamn ugly pig or something?! :@@@@@

Well, I have high expectations for the first Pokemon. Looks nice. :3 Come on, reveal 'eeeeeem. :333333333333
lol! I think now that is "grass-fire-water" like the pokedex order.Toungue
Although highly unlikely, this is by far the most interesting idea I had:

[Image: kag0j.png]

So, as for the left one, I've started to believe that it's gonna be some kind of duck, with its head turned to the left instead of to the right (beak instead of Celebi-shaped head). As for the middle one, if it turns out to be a pig, its final evolution could be something like a boar which is not a bad animal for a Grass-type or even a Fire-type. As for the right one, I know I'm not gonna pick that. Toungue
[Image: 33tr0ab.jpg]
lol my guesses.
god no, if these are going to be the starters I will "πηδηχτω απο το παράθυρο"
you will what? >_>;
He'll be jumped out of the window, retarded saying which became unnecessarily famous for no reason. Toungue

Awesome drawings by the way, the Grass-type duck seems more and more possible to me.
I vote for Fire-Grass-Water. :( Come on, only the first silhouette rocks, so it's got to be a Fire-type Pokemon. :DDDD
I actually strongly believe the first silhouette looks like the water type. And thanks nm2~
Was trying to make it look like.. corn, if you can't tell lol.
Nice drawings there! But i gotta say that i like the visual style ,rather than the pokemon Toungue
OMG!!!!! the new gen five starters!!!
Reference URL's