Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think you are correct Arty2. It's a portable system...and games are about a lot more than just graphics.
Hmmm, while I was fighting with that super special awesome Axew that adk gave me, when I dragged my finger from left to right on a move, it showed me the accuracy, what it does etc. o_O

Did anyone of you knew that? If yes, I can do it in SS/HG/D/P/Pt ? :OOO
Okay...the wild pokemon are WAY too hard, and the encounter rate is HUGE
The encounter rate sure is pretty high, but I haven't had any special difficulty against wild Pokemon. Haven't played in a week or so, but I'm sure that when I resume playing the one opponent I'll have major difficulties against will be
Oh really? What about those Thorh pokemon? Those things are SO annoying. I got into a double battle with them and they killed everyone except my Servine.
Maybe your team isn't good enough, I don't know.
No...the Thorhs were at level 17...and much of my team was at level 15. Also there are a lot of stupid looking pokemon.
Everybody have the right of having a personal opinion, so I have to respect what you say although I disagree. Smile
I respect what you have to say as well...even though I beg to differ. Most pokemon in the Unova region are just fan art.
After 500+ Pokemon, making 150 new ones would surely result in some of them being as you describe. But there are still quite a lot of the new ones that I like. Positive thinking is required to like them more. Toungue
Golurk learns Fly xD
Yup it is said in the pokedexToungue
Btw, Cryogonal is so damn hard to be found!

ps: Golurk is a flying robot Toungue
Here are my pokemon impressions:

Patrat: Erm...is this thing a hedge hog or a beaver?

Watchog: Well well well...it went from beaver-hog to meerkat. These things are SO annoying with there confuse rays and hypnosis. Status moves are my weakness since I'm a kind of guy who likes the fight done quick.

Lillipup: Oh boy. Look what they've done now. Nintendo has made one of the stupidest pokemon of all time. Whats even worse is that with Lillipup Pokemon battles CAN be like dog fights.

Herdier: Hm...we went from Yorkie to Herding Dog in one evolution. Bravo.

Purrloin: Although it is dark type, it doesn't have much use. Woopdy doo.

Pansage: Is that broccoli on its head?

Pansear: Well...at least it has a better hair style than Pansage.

Panpour: Yet ANOTHER broccoli head pokemon.

Munna: A pink fluff ball. Once again, bravo Nintendo. Still, this pokemon isn't to be taken lightly.

Pidove: Just like all the other basic flying types.

Blitzle: Wow. An electric zebra? Now THAT was a bit unexpected. While it has good special attack, its defense sucks, and its physical attack leaves something to be desired.

Roggenrola: I don't even know what this IS! Is it some kind of acorn or something?

Woobat: Just when we thought we were rid of Zoobat, here comes something that is almost EXACTLY like it!

Audino: The equivalent of Chansey. Need I say more?

Timburr: Really annoying, and those red veins just creep me out.

Tympole: A retarded clone of poliwag. What is WRONG with you Nintendo!?!

Throh: Pretty cool actually. Super annoying when fighting against them in the wild.

Sewaddle: Catterpie with a leaf. Is originality so much to ask for?

Venipede: Another rather cool pokemon. Maybe I should catch one.

Cottonee: My god what is wrong with Nintendo? Did they REALLY just make a COTTON pokemon? Apparently yes. They have a bad habit of using energy draining stuff all the time.

Petili: In battle, this thing fights the same as Cottonee. And it looks slightly less stupid.

Sandile: Some kind of sand...croc...thing. Haven't found one yet though.

Scraggy: Can someone PLEASE tell me what this is and what type it is...because I got no clue.

Those are all the non legendary non starter pokemon I have seen.
Reference URL's