Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-06-2010 04:28 PM)BLUE Wrote: [ -> ]In the 4th gen we had Bippa anow Munna ?! Is this some kind of joke targeting Greece?

(11-06-2010 04:28 PM)BLUE Wrote: [ -> ]In the 4th gen we had Bippa anow Munna ?!

(11-06-2010 04:28 PM)BLUE Wrote: [ -> ]In the 4th gen we had Bippa

(11-06-2010 04:28 PM)BLUE Wrote: [ -> ]Bippa

lol, never thought of it that way. :/
A crocodile(cooooool!), a zebra(cooooool!!) and again an idiot ape(Sad)
Again, look at their Abilities! The only Pokemon that looks good to me is the Zebra
The crocodile's ability is really nice, I expect a great physical sweeper(and its type is ideal, STAB EQ and pursuit).

The zebra looks good, the ape just makes me laugh.
Gawdamn the Ape looks like its directly from a mario game or something like that...It makes me laugh!i mean...c'mon look at the eyes and the mouth :S I bet the pokemon designers should think a lot to design another pidgeon huh?

edit:could the Ape be the evolution of the fire starter? xD they look same!!! Toungue
edit2:lol when did i managed to reach the 500 posts?
I hate apes >.<
So Zekrom is indeed Electric/Dragon, while Reshiram is Fire/Dragon. Both types are unique, though I prefer Reshiram's.

Also, how awesome can "TurboBlaze"(Reshiram's ability) sound? :P
(11-06-2010 05:55 PM)Celesi Wrote: [ -> ]http://gregandrade.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2cmxjr

Oh snap!

This is unbelievable...xD
And guyz dont get fooled around, it's a dream eater, You can see what i mean xD
The New Pokemon page has been updated. Waiting for Arty2 to upload the new images.
I have also added a New Moves and ABilities page just to keep it organized.

I'll be adding more sections soon!
Cheers Wink
(11-06-2010 03:45 AM)skorp Wrote: [ -> ]I believe sweet-devil is partly right.Let's use a just-EVed pokemon as an example.You need to teach it a TM that's not obtainable 2nd time in the game and you have already used it once on another pokemon.What do you do?Get from a friend!No friends around?Wifi trade.
People on wifi ask for shinies, legends, good ivs, master balls & other rare items in exchange for your TM.So,I wondered "how do they sell them?Won't they need them sometime?".That made me ask some of them and the only answer were "I use AR"!!!
So,you have AR and that's why you take others' legit pokemon?Because you can?And then you'll put someone else to Ev train them in exchange for a f*cking berry or something?
No,I don't like these people.And I don't have AR.And I will not give money to buy it.But I support the item & TM idea.Turning to Masterballs,i prefer luxury ball and apricorn balls design.I am already getting bored of pokemon.If I start catching legends with masterballs,I will only miss fun of catching a legendary pokemon normally.

I didn't hack for any TMs, only Items, Mesicine and all pokeballs.

Anyways those are some epic typings for the legends.

Pokemon designs kinda suck a little but they're alright.
There rumors for Tauros evo. Minotauros!!!:o
Hihidaruma=lolz
The Gear is a failure (Seriously...Pokemon that are gears?)
Meguoroko iz cool! A dark Crocodile!

As for Munna......no comment xD
AH I guess I'll have to comment those ones too...

Chiramii: Cute and all and thankfully not yet another electric rodent! Smile
Gear: Uhm. Okay His name is gear and is a gear pokemon. pretty simple. Could be fun I guess, if you like stuff like Magnemite.
Munna: X-cuse me?! What the heck is that? Badass stuff!
Mamepato: Ugh yet another pigeon. Stll better than some old ones.
Hihidaruma: ACK! MY EYES
Shinama: Really now, how many fans haven't throught of an electric horse-like Pokemon in their fictions and arts?
Meguruko: The coolest thing so far imho! Big Grin
Reference URL's