Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The good thing: You will feel awesome when you beat these pokemonToungue
The bad thing: We won't want to stop beating them. We won't even be able to! We'll get addicted to it... Toungue

Anyways, the only V gen Pokemon that I like are Reshiram and Zekrom...
(29-06-2010 03:31 PM)Spyros Wrote: [ -> ]Anyways, the only V gen Pokemon that I like are Reshiram and Zekrom...
Same here!Not only they are very good but they are also the only cool V gen pokemon so far.
I don't really remember the names, but that yellow new Pokemon revealed was cool.
* Arty2 the talking advertisement says: Stay tuned on http://www.legendarypokemon.net/gen5 for all your Black & White needs!
i think this will definetly be more fun but overall harder.if you bring down four of six of the opponent then you would have a majour advantage but that would also work in reverse and hinder you. Why not post what you think?
Personally,i dont think that 3vs3 would be useful but who knows maybe there will be more features than the other kinds of battles....
My Rock/Ground team would die from a few Surfs.

x_x
Yeah thats what im talking about.It sure isnt good for the people who have to deal with opponents who are able to do surf,erruption etc
thankyou for seeing it that way. A triple is really pushing it. And now pokemon is a lot less simple so the target for pokemon seems to be drifting from children to teens.
double post, in case you never check the mainpage:

http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2010/07/...ew-pokemon
those triple battles seem pretty challeging & hard. just think about it... half of your team on play xD
@chaos714 yeah i know if someone had a pokemon that could take out the first three then the other finish you off it would be hard not to lose. @arty2 if you want to merge this with that then do it already its your website any way
I think that would be pretty intristing to have 3v3 battles I can think of a ton of nice stratagies for it but One mistake and you dead.
wtf 3vs3 what else will they think????2vs2 is nice but this one.......

6vs 6 is on the way i suppose?????????
Reference URL's