Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I agree with you. I like Reshiram more. I also find it more powerfull than Zecrom.
Yes pokemon black seems to fit more with the theme having Zekrom as the evil pokemon and Reshiram as the holy one. It just seems so fitting. Still Kyreum could kill both of them.
Well I already found that out thanks to something I saw on some website selling video games and wikipedia.
http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2010/11/...g-oshawott

Snivy, Tepig and Oshawott. Also, Unova region. Discuss.

Obviously, Snivy=snake+ivy and Tepig=tepid+pig. I can't really say about Oshawott, the closest I can think of is ocean+water+otter but it doesn't seem likely. As for Unova, it's a mix of "unum nova", latin for "one new". Though the internet pretty much believes it's just UNited states OV America. Toungue

Also, note how awesome Vipélierre sounds, I dislike french as a language in general but damn, that's a great name.

EDIT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Ohsawa
Ohsawa, born in a samurai family, blah blah, fits the general samurai-theme of Oshawott and its evos. Could be it, I dunno.
So, am I the first one here to hear the news?Hehehe...
Btw,those names are terrible.I prefer Pokabu,Mijumaru & Tsutarja.
Snivy= Sniff, I'm crying...
Tepig= Teh Pig!
Oshawott= ?. I don't even know how it is spelled :/
waaaaaaaaaah! I hate pokemon now!!! Or at least pokemon usa. Next they will be putting pokemon on steroids to keep the ratings up!
Starter's English Names!! Snivy sounds epic Big Grin Tsutarja= Snivy in a way. Tsuta means ivy and Ja I think snake. Tepig is Pokabu. Pig and Tepid. (The next evo will be Warmig[warm+pig] and then Hopig[hot+pig] Toungue /randomidea) And finally there is the English name of Mijumaru. It's... it's... WTH!? *searches the main page because he doesn't remember it by heart in contrast with the other starters' names.* Oshawott! I prefer Wott! :@
Omg they even chnaged the regio name!? What the hell makes them feel that those names cool except snivy??
Snivy sounds cool, Tepig is not bad, I can't even pronounce the 3rd one. Unova is not bad either.

(basically just posting it as my 700th post xD).
yeah unova sounds kind of outerspacyish
Oshawott is an otter holding a sea-saw making others act like o.O?

@ Giratina88: Unova region, not supernova explosion Toungue
Unova is cool but Isshu was better Toungue. Super NovaToungue

Snivy is cool name, IMO. It's kinda easy, and many fans guessed it. Tepig was unexpected but it's quite good. But Oshawott is strange. But we will get used to it.

PS: Mijumaru, Futachimaru. Oshawott. In my opinion the evo will have wott as a suffix. As Charmander,Charmelion and Charizard. Char is the key word there ;P
here is my opinion on the starters names and themselves.

Snivy: Wow thats a crappy name. However it looks pretty cool, though its final form is weird looking.

Tepig: Even worse. This has to be the ****iest of all the starters.

Oshawott: I cant even pronounce it!!! However its final form is super cool looking.

All I can say is now I hate pokemon. Im going back to metroid prime! At least THEY dont f*ck things up in their english versions!
Come on, the name doesn't make the Pokemon! ;P Also, there are the nicknames! I think that if we get used to the names we won't have any problem with them.
Reference URL's