Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hmmm i have a question are the 2 new games gonna be compatible with the previous games in the ds console or not? If it's the second then we'll have remakes from all the gens in the next years or something like 1 and 2 gen together and then 3 and 4 gen together instead of remaking each gen in different games.
pokemon-xy.com pokemon-x.com pokemonx.com pokemon-y.com pokemon-z.com

already registered as expected

pokemony.com and pokemonz.com belong to fans, they should probably expect a C&D...
Arty2, are press packs up yet? Cba to prt-scn everything. Toungue

(08-01-2013 02:41 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm i have a question are the 2 new games gonna be compatible with the previous games in the ds console or not?

Nothing is known yet.

Added more stuff in the main page, go watch Pokémon Direct there if you haven't.
Well since now we have many colors and valuable stones i guess pokemon company decided the take letters from the alphabet. So yeah probably after Y and X we would have the Z.
I can't help but wonder what we'll have after the letters, maybe valuable stones again or some words with the elements? (fire/water/earth/wind, hmm we have already one the FireRed).

Lol NM2 ofc i watched the pokemon direct, i saw it live.
Well, I obviously know you watched it, I was talking in general, for anyone who missed it due to school or stuff.

Thanks for the files Herc! Smile
Thanks for being blazing fast in updates!
Got home late, saw the post, thought I'd add the video *refresh* *bling* it was already there Big Grin
Get on IRC, getting Blue in there too

Masuda was in France a few days ago; we missed the hint.

In other news, Serebii's PC blew a fuse, Murphy's Law confirmed.
Excitement! Didn't expect that.
It's amazing! Wow. I really like the starters. FINALLY! Fire-type for me though. It will take a while to get used to all this 3Diness. The Legendaries are amazing, especially the blue one; reminds me of Dialga. Excited to the bone. xD Heart
OH GOD A FOX. A FOX. A FOX. A FOX. A FOX. A FOX. SOLD.
I am really excited!! Smile I Love the fire fox starter Smile
What I wasnt expecting was the global release, maybe a weeks apart release but not a global one!

Also I thought I was being a geek since I work in the Health Department and when I saw the X and Y I thought of the gender chromosomes but I was right after all! In the Japanese logo it clearly shows dna strands Big Grin ( I think I ve uncovered the myth behind the 2 new legendary pkmn Toungue ).
It's probably the best starter ever. :3 I can't believe that they choose a fennec fox! The best animal on this planet! :'D I want the games now!

So, the graphics are really awesome! And France! Yay! Oh and the bird is awesome. Pokemon Y! Big Grin
Nice graphics, nice starters.... FINALLY!! hmmm... maybe i will have to buy a 3DS soon ^_^
Updated the main page with more pictures. Everything looks amazing up to now. Character customization also seems possible, there are pictures where the protagonists have glasses on their caps and pictures without them.

Main page edit: While it is obvious from the picture below that the bird Pokémon has a Y-shape, take a look at the video, specifically around 08:35. The iris of the deer Pokémon is a X.
Reference URL's