Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mmmm, you beat me to that. Toungue Let's hope that there will be more new Pokemon, less Pokemon we've already seen, more hours of game-play, and, of course, support for the 3DS only. D:
Well the games have already been announced for the DS, could be 3DS compatible, but not 3DS exclusive. Oh well, it would have been a nice move to have them as the launch titles for 3DS.
So it is official!Finally!I trully want to know how the legendaries of Generation V are going to look like Big Grin
Oh that's exciting!
I'm really fond of the names really, back to simple things Toungue (Red/Blue?).
I really hope there are going to be some changes on the plot though. No more evil organizations being beat up by a kid, not that I find the concept bad.

More cute Pokemon plz.
Black and white,does this mean we are going to have good and evil legendaries or something? Toungue.Nice names,and I'm glad they are not going to be 3DS exclusive,not sure if I am going to get it soon.
(09-04-2010 01:06 PM)Celesi Wrote: [ -> ]I'm really fond of the names really, back to simple things Toungue (Red/Blue?).
I really hope there are going to be some changes on the plot though. No more evil organizations being beat up by a kid, not that I find the concept bad.

True, the names are just great. Back to colors after all those gems and stuff we've been seeing since Crystal.

As for the plot, white and black tend to have a meaning of good and evil in games, that could be the sign of a change in the plot. But that's unlikely imo, the usual thing has been too successful to change. Toungue
Hmmm... Pokemon Black & White Versions...YAYYYYYYYYY!! I'll probably buy black versionToungue Maybe new pokemon types appear like Light type?I think that Black's Pokemon Mascot will have a "Bad" Dark type Pokemon and White a "Good" Light type pokemon or a Psychic one like Darkrai-Cresselia. I don't want the appearence of light type pokemon.PSYCHIC type ftw
If any types are added,they would probably be to add balance to the game and stop the domination of the Dragons and Steels in this gen,although last time they did it it was much more extreme with the Psychics in gen 1 (according to what I've heard Toungue ).
Just something: The third versions(yellow,crystal,emerald,platinum) name will be Grey VersionToungue!!!!ToungueToungue
The names are really nice(truth is that Nintendo was running out of orbs Toungue), I'd like to see some changes in the gameplay and new types/type combinations(though I'm not expecting anything major, since it won't be an eclusive for 3DS)
This produces some misunderstands (I hope they are). They seemed to be racists, giving names like that, I know many people who will buy either games based on their natural skin color. Also, why did they announce that they will release them for the DS? This never happened before, the last generation was released for the DS so this had to be released for the next console, like the 3DS.

Edit: As seen on the previous posts, the plot also has to change. "I want to be the best Pokémon trainer ever! Oh look, bad people, I must defeat them! Oh look, a legendary Pokémon, I have to catch/defeat it! Yay, I'm the champion now!" A few changes wouldn't hurt.
(09-04-2010 05:02 PM)Celebi Wrote: [ -> ]This produces some misunderstands (I hope they are). They seemed to be racists, giving names like that, I know many people who will buy either games based on their natural skin color.

Say what.
(09-04-2010 05:12 PM)Celesi Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2010 05:02 PM)Celebi Wrote: [ -> ]This produces some misunderstands (I hope they are). They seemed to be racists, giving names like that, I know many people who will buy either games based on their natural skin color.

Say what.

There will be surely fights over that.
My skin color is #8C6E6C, what game should I buy? Toungue

Kinda reminded me of this:

[Image: 24kzgo3.jpg]
Reference URL's